We are hiring!
The Reputations Agency is seeking to recruit an ambitious Senior Account Manager or Account Director, with six-eight years’ Corporate and Consumer PR experience ideally in consultancy.
Position / Title: Senior Account Manager /Account Director
Contract Type: Fixed term 12-month contract, with the potential to be extended to a full-time role
Location: Dublin 2
The Reputations Agency
We are a strategic reputation, communications, and public relations agency, part of the WPP Wunderman Thompson Group of Agencies in Ireland and the Global WPP Wunderman Thompson Network. We are strong strategic planners, and everything we do has insight at its foundation and creativity at its core. We have an excellent network of media contacts and an award-winning team who are focused on delivering results for our clients.
Our agency is comprised of a highly experienced and motivated team who together share the agency’s values – progressive, brave, intelligent and pride in our craft – which allow us to be the most effective reputation and communications partner to our clients. We value intelligence and above all, we value the intelligence of our people and have built a team at The Reputations Agency that form the foundation of our strategic and creative thinking.
The Reputations Agency is seeking to recruit an ambitious Senior Account Manager or Account Director, with the drive, ambition, and determination to join our team. This is a unique cross-functional role working with our Corporate, Consumer, CSR, and Reputation senior team.
Together we advise some of Ireland’s foremost organisations using bespoke proprietary reputation audit and strategic planning tools which support our agency in developing award-winning PR campaigns. The successful applicant will benefit from access to our TRAcademy staff training programme, with financial support for training as well as mentoring from a senior team of award-winning industry leaders.
Who we are looking for:
• A PR professional with at least six-eight years' PR experience, ideally in a consultancy environment
• A high standard of education, with an honours degree and preferably a postgraduate qualification in Public Relations together with a commitment to learning and continuous improvement
• Project management skills with the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues in cross-functional teams displaying sound judgement, excellent time management and problem-solving skills and the capability of juggling multiple projects
• A key team player with experience in mentoring, encouraging, and nurturing junior team members to deliver the highest standard of work for clients
• Excellent stakeholder management skills
• An understanding of and genuine interest in the news and business agenda with an innate sense of what makes news, how to generate media angles and ability to identify proactive opportunities for clients
• A track record in dealing with and resolving client issues and crises
• The ability to produce well-written and thoughtful strategies, plans and messaging content to the highest standards
• A creative flair matched with a pragmatic, can-do attitude with strong attention to detail and the highest standards consistent with the agency’s commitment to the PRCA Consultancy Management Standard
• Someone who is commercially savvy and highly numerate with a commitment to both add value to clients and to identify and cultivate new business opportunities on behalf of the agency
• An individual well-networked among key news and business media, opinion formers and within the business community
• An ability to create and integrate impactful and effective digital and social media strategies into PR campaigns reflecting the latest best practice
• strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
How To Apply
This is a great opportunity for an experienced practitioner to join a fast-growing agency where there is considerable scope for progression consistent with the agency’s ambitions. Interested candidates should send a CV and covering letter outlining their career achievements to date and ambitions for the future, their availability to take up a 12 month contract, along with salary expectations for the role to: email@example.com.
For queries about the role, which will be dealt with in strict confidence, please contact Anne Browning, Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Prospective candidates can also find out more about The Reputations Agency by visiting our website www.thereputationsagency.ie.
While the final deadline for receipt of applications is noon on Friday 15th January 2021 we would like to receive applications right away from interested parties.