We are hiring!
The Reputations Agency is seeking to recruit an ambitious Senior Account Executive or Account Manager, with the drive, ambition, and determination to join our team. This is a unique cross-functional role working with our Corporate, Consumer and CSR senior team.
About The Reputations Agency
We are a strategic reputation, communications, and public relations agency, part of the WPP Wunderman Thompson Group of Agencies in Ireland and the Global WPP Wunderman Thompson Network. We are strong strategic planners, and everything we do has insight at its foundation and creativity at its core. We have an excellent network of media contacts and an award-winning team who are focused on delivering results for our clients.
Our agency is comprised of a highly experienced and motivated team who together share the agency’s values – progressive, brave, intelligent and pride in our craft – which allow us to be the most effective reputation and communications partner to our clients. We value intelligence and above all, we value the intelligence of our people and have built a team at The Reputations Agency that form the foundation of our strategic and creative thinking.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with some of Ireland’s foremost organisations using bespoke proprietary reputation audit and strategic planning tools to support the agency in developing award-winning PR campaigns.
The successful applicant will benefit from access to our TRAcademy staff training programme, with financial support for additional training, a hybrid working environment, an attractive financial and benefits package as well as mentoring from a senior team of award-winning industry leaders.
Who we are looking for:
- This role would suit a confident, creative, and capable communications professional looking to make a move up from Account Executive level
- A candidate with a minimum of three years’ experience
- Project management skills with the ability to collaborate with colleagues in cross-functional teams displaying sound judgement, excellent time management and problem-solving skills and the capability of juggling multiple projects
- A strong knowledge of the media and social media landscape in Ireland and a passion for the latest trends
- Strong understanding of and an ability to conduct media relations efforts including media list development, pitching, and developing relationships with media
- A creative flair matched with a pragmatic, can-do attitude with strong attention to detail
- Ability to write well-researched press releases, activity reports, and factual components of plans in a timely manner
- A digital native with experience in the use of social media for business - particularly Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Knowledge of influencer marketing
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send a CV and covering letter outlining their career achievements to date and ambitions for the future along with salary expectations for the role to: email@example.com.
For queries about the role, which will be dealt with in strict confidence, please contact Fiona Askin, Account Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Prospective candidates can also find out more about The Reputations Agency by visiting our website www.thereputationsagency.ie.
We would like to receive queries or applications right away from interested parties.