We are hiring!
Junior Analyst – Reputation Management Division
The Reputations Agency seeks to recruit a Junior Analyst to join its Reputation Management Division. We are seeking a highly ambitious, bright, hard-working, and enthusiastic candidate to join our dynamic and expanding team.
Working with our senior team, this role will involve data analysis, market research and insights development, report production and project management for a growing roster of blue-chip Irish and international clients working closely with our agency team in Ireland and liaising with our global partners at The RepTrak Company in Europe, the UK and US.
Candidates will ideally possess a postgraduate/Masters qualification in Business, Commerce, Economics, Management Consultancy, Market Research, or Marketing/ Communications.
The Reputations Agency
We are a strategic reputation, communications, and public relations agency, based in Dublin. We partner with our clients to audit, build, and activate brand, purpose and reputation strategies that transform business outcomes. We are part of WPP’s Global Wunderman Thompson Network, which includes the largest and most successful communications group in Ireland. We have been the exclusive Irish Associate to The RepTrak Company since 2009 – the respected global thought leader in reputation with 25 offices worldwide and work with them on a daily basis across our client portfolio.
The Reputation Practice
TRA Reputation's best in class reputation audit and management services enable leaders to build sustainable prosperous businesses. We are the leading experts in reputation management in Ireland and exclusive partners of the global Reputation Institute.
Access to the right reputation data, insight and strategic advice means leading companies’ C-Suites are armed with tools that don’t just raise brand awareness, but achieve competitive differentiation, recruit and retain top talent, and support post-crisis recovery. Our data not only predicts the actions stakeholders will take but informs what strategies will push the needle.
Our insight helps clients to engage their stakeholders to win alignment and build reputation and support.
This position provides a great opportunity for a bright, ambitious, and highly motivated candidate seeking a role in market research and reputation management. The successful candidate will gain valuable exposure to the rising discipline of reputation management, both qualitative and quantitative market research, analytics and insights, and blue-chip clients in a variety of business sectors.
The successful candidate will be a key member of our Reputation Management Division and will be involved in conducting market research assignments, data analytics, the preparation of precise findings and insights in report format and related project management activity for leading Irish organisations engaging in reputation management. This position also affords occasional opportunities to work cross-functionally with our PR and digital teams.
We offer a competitive salary, hybrid and flexible working arrangements, 22 days annual leave, and an annual training budget.
The successful candidate will:
· Work with the Reputation Management team to conduct important market research projects, analyse raw data from stakeholder audits and prepare insights and reports detailing the research findings and recommendations for leading blue chip organisations.
· Prepare high quality reports and presentations for clients.
· Analyse and develop reputation insights, strategies, and activation programmes for client organisations.
· Support in the preparation of proprietary RepTrak® reports, using the global gold standard for measuring reputations, the RepTrak® model, and customised to each of our clients.
· Work and liaise with our global partners at The RepTrak Company on reputation measurement and management projects.
· Develop proficiency in our proprietary cloud-based solution to provide on-demand reputation data
· Have access to the latest thought leadership content in the Reputation Management discipline.
· Assist on new business development opportunities in the corporate and semi-state sectors.
· Prepare cost proposals, quotations, and tenders.
Please note that The Reputations Agency and The RepTrak Company will provide full training on our best practice range of reputation measurement and management.
Ideal requirements for this role:
· Ideally educated to post graduate/Master’s level in Business, Commerce, Economics, Management Consultancy, Market Research, Marketing/Communications
· Excellent numeracy: strong score in Higher Level Mathematics or Applied Maths and any other analytical skills proof points
· Ability to work with clients and develop insights using best in class research
· Interest in, and understanding of, both quantitative and qualitative research
· The ability to assimilate material quickly and produce, edit, and present high quality insights and research reports
· Excellent attention to detail, writing and communication skills
· Strong project management skills
· Excellent time management and problem-solving skills, including the ability to juggle multiple projects
· Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook with the ability and desire to develop new skills.
· An understanding of and genuine interest in the news and business agenda.
· Excellent presentation skills
Interested candidates should send a CV and covering letter outlining their academic and career achievements to date and ambitions for the future in confidence to Marna Harmey, Senior Client Manager, The Reputations Agency by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Prospective candidates can also find out more about The Reputations Agency by visiting our website www.thereputationsagency.ie.
The final deadline for receipt of applications is close of business Thursday, 10th March, 2022.